SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Travels on Tuesday


I went to visit my Mother today. As you all know she lives in Langley on Whidbey Island. I haven't been to see her for a few weeks because of all the stuff with Dave. So this morning I took Kylee to the bus stop and came home and fed the dogs and then took one of my daughter's dog to the vet to get spayed and finally got on my way. In between all that i did take a shower and comb my hair at least. I decided to take the ferry today in stead of drive around. It was good to see her we went to a late breakfast and drove around and looked at waterfront homes. (who has that much money) There are some gorgeous ones and cute cabin types too. It was nice to visit her and nice to get home. I picked the dog up from the vet and she is still a little wobbly. She is a pretty doy, a Black and Tan Coonhound. Her name is Whiskey River and she is sorta a rescue dog. Very sweet dog. I wish I had a good picture of her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you were able to get away and spend some time with your Mom, how is she doing? Still living by herself? Yeah, for the rescue dog, good choice!!