SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Random photos from Sept. 2nd




I took these photos this morning. Cool morning in the low 50s--high today high 60s to low 70s. Nice, my kind of weather.
Sunrise over Mt. Rainier from my bedroom deck.
My Impatiens bed--weeds and all
My fall color garden

3 comments:

2 LMZ FARMS said...

That first photo was breathtaking. YOur flowers are so pretty. Sorry to hear about Ambush maybe it just popped out of place. Tell Kylee to check under the shoe on that side real good. I have seen horses get a very small rock under the shoe, between the shoe and hoof and it will cause shoulder problems. Keep me updated. Give her a hug for me, I know how it feels to have a loved horse have something wrong with it. Thanks for the support during this time of our lose of Jose. Yup, these little wee ones have gotten me. Keep me posted on Ambush.Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
Laura

Alpicks Treasures said...

You did a great job in taking those pictures, You weather sounds grat, send it South... Its hard to believe that its September already. Have a nice weekend.

Unknown said...

I can't wait for your weather to get here! Love the photos always!!