SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Heading for home




Here is Kylee at the Whidbey Island Fairgrounds 2 week-ends ago. Check out the flying hair. she did real good on Ambush. that is where she won the halter and all the medals pictured before. Also a pic of Ambush relaxing in the pasture. Last weekend was the Monroe Fair and Ambush pulled up lame so she had to ride a different horse and this sunday maybe another playday if Ambush is OK.

3 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

That girl can ride!! You should see me on a horse. NOT.
NANCY JO

2 LMZ FARMS said...

Love the pictures. Ambush is such a pretty horse. I hope that Ambush turns out okay for this weekend. I haven't rode Dass in a while. Getting that itch again to ride and rodeo, JB better hurry up and get home.lol Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
Laura

Alpicks Treasures said...

I bet you worrie about her, Its good she with you. Enjoy her.