SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Country girl meets School Bus


A foggy morning and I take Kylee down the long road to meet the school bus. Fall is definately approaching.

6 comments:

Mike said...

It's Loaf!
This is a great picture grandma. Nice :)

smilnsigh said...

Very misty and fall like.

I'm so glad you take her to the bus. And hope you meet her too. A beautiful young girl... today... Oh sigh. Times have changed so. :-( And not for the better, I'm afraid. We have to be so careful of kids.

Mari-Nanci

2 LMZ FARMS said...

Just popping in to check on you. Hope Ambush is still doing better. Hope you and yours have a blessed day. Tell Kylee I said hello.
Laura

Alpicks Treasures said...

Love thwe picture!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this photo, you should really save it for the next fair! And I LOVE fogging mornings too!

Beemoosie said...

That is a cool picture!!!