HOW PRETTY. Great weather here this week, bright cool and very fall like. Some tress are changing color here, but most is in OCTOBER. So sorry about your horse, everyone must be so upset. I'm upset and I don't even live there. Let me know how things are going. NANCY JO
Notice that some of our trees went from green to brown. Know it is because of the drought. Nice photos. The colors were awesome. Hope you and yours have a blessed day. Laura
4 comments:
HOW PRETTY. Great weather here this week, bright cool and very fall like. Some tress are changing color here, but most is in OCTOBER.
So sorry about your horse, everyone must be so upset. I'm upset and I don't even live there.
Let me know how things are going.
NANCY JO
How Pretty, Hope you post more pictures as they get more color to them.
Lucky you!! It's warming back up here for the week, last week was such a tease! lol Very pretty!!
Notice that some of our trees went from green to brown. Know it is because of the drought. Nice photos. The colors were awesome. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
Laura
Post a Comment