SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Another day


Another day goin' down. Ambush is still ailing. she is on only 3 legs now. She has another gash on her shoulder---it is very strange---she is in a small pasture by herself, she has a blanket on that covers her shoulder and she can't walk----so how is she getting cut? the vet thinks she has something in her system trying to get out--a bone chip or something. she feels good, eats, poops, drinks water and is alert. the vet will be out today. I hope ole Bushka makes it. MB

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That doesn't sound right, something inside trying to come out? Never heard of such a thing! Is she near barbed wire? Hope she mends soon.

Alpicks Treasures said...

Thats dont sound to good, but I wish the best for her and all of you.