MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
A different kind of floating, lol!
It's probably in your price range, though... It says "BAD" on the bow--heehee
Is this one of those new fangled hydro-boats? Gets around on air instead of water??? :)It's a great picture.
It might still float, for a while.
Not. I'm not sure that thing would float in any body of water! Sheesh!
This boat could use some TLC!
So cute!
Interesting - the boat up on cans. :)
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
A different kind of floating, lol!
It's probably in your price range, though... It says "BAD" on the bow--heehee
Is this one of those new fangled hydro-boats? Gets around on air instead of water??? :)
It's a great picture.
It might still float, for a while.
Not. I'm not sure that thing would float in any body of water! Sheesh!
This boat could use some TLC!
So cute!
Interesting - the boat up on cans. :)
Post a Comment