MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
I can't wait! :-)
Beautiful! The second shot is my favorite.
How pretty! There was a little town called Mt Erie not far from where I grew up.
You're right - gorgeous views.
These are indeed marvelous views. I guess this shows a mountain doesn't have to be high to reveal glorious sights.
Beautiful views, MB. Here 1300 feet would be quite high. :))
The San Juans look like islands in the sky. Beautiful.
So beautiful! The top shot is amazing.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
I can't wait! :-)
Beautiful! The second shot is my favorite.
How pretty! There was a little town called Mt Erie not far from where I grew up.
You're right - gorgeous views.
These are indeed marvelous views. I guess this shows a mountain doesn't have to be high to reveal glorious sights.
Beautiful views, MB. Here 1300 feet would be quite high. :))
The San Juans look like islands in the sky. Beautiful.
So beautiful! The top shot is amazing.
Post a Comment