MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
These are beautiful photos. I love the trees poking through the fog.
I can't imagine how gorgeous this must be in person...just looking at the pictures is breathtaking.
That top pic is really neat -love how the fog rolls over it all...
Since VP doesn't come visit here, I get to be the one doing the comparison, yay! The first one is so beautiful. It reminds me of Caspar David Friedrich's painting titled "wanderer above the sea of fog". Tell me what you think!
Funny how the mountain appears and disappears like magic. :)
Looks surreal.
Hair grows!!!!
The top shot is amazing!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
These are beautiful photos. I love the trees poking through the fog.
I can't imagine how gorgeous this must be in person...just looking at the pictures is breathtaking.
That top pic is really neat -love how the fog rolls over it all...
Since VP doesn't come visit here, I get to be the one doing the comparison, yay! The first one is so beautiful. It reminds me of Caspar David Friedrich's painting titled "wanderer above the sea of fog". Tell me what you think!
Funny how the mountain appears and disappears like magic. :)
Looks surreal.
Hair grows!!!!
The top shot is amazing!
Post a Comment