MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Oh yea!!!
Smiles!!! Too funny...but very true.
This always makes me giggle....
So funny! So, so funny!
Truth!
LOL! Pretty funny!
I'm not sure I appreciate this sign as much as I have some of the others you've posted!
Hey! Sometimes that may be true...but in many road gangs these days women are front and center! So there, too! Perhaps we could say this is a sign of the past?Meanwhile, have a nice week. I'm signing off now!
Mum's the word here. :)
Yep - right on!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
11 comments:
Oh yea!!!
Oh yea!!!
Smiles!!! Too funny...but very true.
This always makes me giggle....
So funny! So, so funny!
Truth!
LOL! Pretty funny!
I'm not sure I appreciate this sign as much as I have some of the others you've posted!
Hey! Sometimes that may be true...but in many road gangs these days women are front and center! So there, too!
Perhaps we could say this is a sign of the past?
Meanwhile, have a nice week. I'm signing off now!
Mum's the word here. :)
Yep - right on!
Post a Comment