SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Shadows

Shadows from the deck of the ferry boat crossing to Whidbey Island. MB


6 comments:

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

This is a good photo - the people look like ghosts.

Lowell said...

Now you're fooling around! Who would think to take such a photo? Who would ply the waters with such frail and fragile and wispy people who are so insubstantial they cannot be seen except on a sunny day when they leave a blur on top of the water? It's quite scary, really. But you must have made it home OK, 'cause you posted this photo.

Maybe you should sit on your deck today and drink coffee or margaritas or something...I'd invite you to Lake Sumter Landing but it seems you can't decide what you want to do there...

Whatever, I'm glad you're safe and I hope you have a good Sunday. It's supposed to rain here but I'm gonna try to play golf anyway!

George said...

What a fascinating photo! I'm not sure I'd ever think to try to capture a shot like this, but I'm glad you did.

Gaelyn said...

Must have been a nice day with so many people hanging out at the rail. Good shadow shot.

cieldequimper said...

I imagine this includes the lady herself?! Excellent shot!

EG CameraGirl said...

This is a fun shot, MB!