MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
There's a 50/50 chance that they'd get stolen here. Love them. If I had a garden... (No, I would NOT steal them!)
Love the totems of the Northwest! I think they are very beautiful!
Love both of them. Really cool.
Wonderful! I love the salmon. Such a cool idea. Have a great weekend!
Oh my gosh, that is so neat. I want to come visit.
The salmon sculptures make it seem like the trail is in the stream. Very cool. Of course, like the totem.
The totem is beautiful, but I really like those salmon. What a great way to blaze the Salmon trail.
That is just so cool - what a neat idea that artist had!
so... are you saying those are fish out of water? how did that happen? wonderful totem pole sculpture!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
9 comments:
There's a 50/50 chance that they'd get stolen here. Love them. If I had a garden... (No, I would NOT steal them!)
Love the totems of the Northwest! I think they are very beautiful!
Love both of them. Really cool.
Wonderful! I love the salmon. Such a cool idea. Have a great weekend!
Oh my gosh, that is so neat. I want to come visit.
The salmon sculptures make it seem like the trail is in the stream. Very cool. Of course, like the totem.
The totem is beautiful, but I really like those salmon. What a great way to blaze the Salmon trail.
That is just so cool - what a neat idea that artist had!
so... are you saying those are fish out of water? how did that happen? wonderful totem pole sculpture!
Post a Comment