SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mount Rainier Feb. 2--Groundhog Day

Mount Rainier--14,800ft--give or take some snow.

The first picture--Sunrise--I took at 7:20 this morning
The second at 5:00 with the curtain coming down.







We don't have groundhogs out here but we did have a beautiful day but let's hope Spring arrives right on time. MB

9 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Still well over a month to go but it'll be fine with views like this one!

Elaine said...

Fantastic view of Rainier!

Dejemonos sorprender said...

Mm, really beautiful.. i preffer the first.. colors are very pleasant.. great view..

Lowell said...

You don't have groundhogs out there? Oh, I remember now. You're for the birds! Heh, heh!

Let me set the scene...you rise, pour yourself a cup of coffee, amble out on your deck, sip your coffee, reach for your camera, point if off in the distance, "click!", take another sip of coffee...

Late in the afternoon you repeat the above, and

Voila! You have pictures like these two. Sheesh!

Life Is A Road Trip said...

She look lovely in all kinds of light!

Magpie said...

What a view you have! I love your take on "the curtain going down" - wonderful!

George said...

Thanks for these beautiful photos. They are picture-perfect bookends for the day.

EG CameraGirl said...

LOVE the layers of colour!

Janice Thomson said...

Always love your shots of this mountain.