MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
I'm going to go there. I love it.Yes, I meant snow on the mountains!
Beautiful plce.. and as you say very calm :)Wish you a nice weekend :)
I like all of the photos. The last one of the bird drying its wings is my favorite.
I love cloudy, calm days for photography...no blowouts or contrast so bad you can't tell what you shot!These are delightful pics. What a great place! It would be especially nice if one was a fisherperson!
I love the reflections you've captured in these pictures. Lagoon Point reminds me of some of the fishing villages in the Carolinas.
I like the light in these photos, perfect for capturing neat reflections. :)
Great photos on your blog! Nice to find some beauty in all the grey weather we've had lately. Oh well, Spring is just around the corner!
Wow the reflections are beautiful.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
I'm going to go there. I love it.
Yes, I meant snow on the mountains!
Beautiful plce.. and as you say very calm :)
Wish you a nice weekend :)
I like all of the photos. The last one of the bird drying its wings is my favorite.
I love cloudy, calm days for photography...no blowouts or contrast so bad you can't tell what you shot!
These are delightful pics. What a great place! It would be especially nice if one was a fisherperson!
I love the reflections you've captured in these pictures. Lagoon Point reminds me of some of the fishing villages in the Carolinas.
I like the light in these photos, perfect for capturing neat reflections. :)
Great photos on your blog! Nice to find some beauty in all the grey weather we've had lately. Oh well, Spring is just around the corner!
Wow the reflections are beautiful.
Post a Comment