MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Not a lot of snow...
This looks like one of the places where I live when I close my eyes and go to sleep at night.
I really like this waterfront scene with the mountains in the background. I'm glad your mother is well and that you had a nice visit.
Sure is a pretty view.
Lovely spot... and reflections again.
Another superb photograph! I love boats and water and this gives me goosebumps. I could spend days photographing this place!Glad you had a nice time with Mom...I'll bet she really appreciates your visits. Is she still trying to sell?
Water and mountains - gosh what more could you want...beautiful spot.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
Not a lot of snow...
This looks like one of the places where I live when I close my eyes and go to sleep at night.
I really like this waterfront scene with the mountains in the background. I'm glad your mother is well and that you had a nice visit.
Sure is a pretty view.
Lovely spot... and reflections again.
Another superb photograph! I love boats and water and this gives me goosebumps. I could spend days photographing this place!
Glad you had a nice time with Mom...I'll bet she really appreciates your visits. Is she still trying to sell?
Water and mountains - gosh what more could you want...beautiful spot.
Post a Comment