SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Monday, February 21, 2011

Front and back Barn Charm

Whidbey Island barn.





To see more fine and charming barns trot on over to Tricia's at
http://bluffareadaily.blogspot.com/ and enjoy!!

15 comments:

Rose said...

This is one of those barns that pulls at the heartstrings...I bet it has seen a lot of life come through its doors.

Sally in WA said...

This one definitely has seen better days. What were the traffic cones for? To keep people from parking there?

don said...

A fine old barn that seen better days. It's interesting why the barn looks unpainted don the one end. It also shows the most wear and weather damage there. A fine one to post... well done.

Gaelyn said...

Some parts look in better shape than others.

cieldequimper said...

The orange is blinding me.

Lowell said...

Well Ms. Riff Raff - I don't let anyone comment who lives in places like this poor, old, run-down barn! Sheesh!

I was gonna write you today. You can comment now. I just screwed up when I put the thingy together.

Glad you stopped by. Look at the album on the album page...it will give you an idea of all the fun we have here in Stone Crick.

Hope you and yours are all well and happily riding along!

George said...

This barn needs some TLC, but it certainly makes an excellent photo.

Lowell said...

Nope, not Best Buy. HH Gregg. HH Gregg arrived here about a year ago...don't like it too much but once in awhile they have some good prices...

How did your grandson make a fisheye lens? What? Is he some kind of genius?

Probably, considering who is grandmother is!

Jan n Jer said...

sad to see this in disrepair. Bet it could tell some stories! still has a lot of charm though!

Kim, USA said...

I think this barn is still in use but it needs a repair. Another great one. Thanks for sharing!
Barn Charm

Unknown said...

Great faded red.

EG CameraGirl said...

Too bad how it's falling into disrepair but that's part of what makes this an interesting photo!

Anonymous said...

Well, looky there, the wind blew off all the paint on the back! heheheee!

Great find, MB & thanks for joining

Elaine said...

Well, we know which side faces south! Great barn and lovely shots. I'll be down in the Skagit Valley for a few days the 1st of April and I hope the tulips and daffodils cooperate with a full show and don't pick this year to bloom late.

Leif Hagen said...

That charming barn has quite a history judging by the photo! Imagine if barn walls could talk.....
Warm regards from EAGAN daily photo in Minnesota