SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Friday, February 25, 2011

Castle in the snow

Yep, it snowed up in my neck of the woods. I thought this house looked princely. MB


15 comments:

Gaelyn said...

It sure is pretty, but will you keep it there.

Gaelyn said...

It sure is pretty, but will you keep it there.

Elaine said...

It looks lovely with it's blanket of snow!

EG CameraGirl said...

So picturesque, MB! I'm glad you clicked the shutter before the snow melted. (Snow doesn't usually last there very long, does it?)

Unknown said...

Absolutely lovely!

cieldequimper said...

I think it's in a fairytale!

Rose said...

Looks like it should be on a Christmas card to me...gorgeous scene.

Lowell said...

Some truly gorgeous shots you got, MB. Frame 'em and hang 'em...you know, for posterity!

Life Is A Road Trip said...

OMG, it looks perfect!

cieldequimper said...

There's a Quimper post up for you!

Magpie said...

I was so surprised to see the title of this post. Snow!! It looks like fairy tale world. Lovely.

Lowell said...

Re your comment on pictures not showing up: I think Blogger is on the blink...now I've got several blogs on the list where no photos are showing up!

I've had some other problems with Blogger today...I'd guess they're fooling around with some updates which tends to screw up the works!

Lowell said...

Re your comment on Florida Fotos: That blue thing is a building under construction. It has been under construction since we've been going down to Altamonte Springs - about 5 years. Nothing has changed. It is owned by an ultra-right-wing Christian who wants to put in a Christian radio station. But he decided that he would only build when he got enough donations (I'd guess he figures if God wants him to have a radio station people will send him money). Obviously he hasn't received very many donations, because the building is no further along now than it was five years ago!

George said...

You've captured a perfect wintry scene, but please don't send that white stuff our way.

Anonymous said...

that's beautiful... you say princely... i say that's just another word for pricey!!! LoL!