SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Friday, April 20, 2007

Rear view


Taking a page from Snap-shot-Sue's blog and see what's in my rear view mirrow. Thanks for the idea Sue. This is the paved part of the road we live on. We live on the graveled part. this is evening looking west. About 7 ish.

Oh look, you can see the camera and some extremely large fingers. Spooky

5 comments:

Ellen said...

almost borg like with the camerafingers lol

i like how you caught the day ending behind you.

Beemoosie said...

that is a great shot!

Beach Girl said...

That is a really neat shot! I'm very impressed with how you captured that. I'll have to try...

Vanessa

smilnsigh said...

Oh what a great photo op idea! Thank you to both of you.

Mari-Nanci

Unknown said...

I love it, much better than my boring drive way! Way to go MB!!