MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
That looks like a nice place, small or big I would love to see something like that here in the desert.
Little? It looks to be good size to me! Wonder how the fishing is? Love the reflection! Great shot!
Magnificent photo! It looks more like a painting, than a photo. Amazing!Mari-Nanci
Hi there, What a gorgeous lake and photo. What is the mountain in the background, it looks familiar to me? xoxo
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
4 comments:
That looks like a nice place, small or big I would love to see something like that here in the desert.
Little? It looks to be good size to me! Wonder how the fishing is? Love the reflection! Great shot!
Magnificent photo! It looks more like a painting, than a photo. Amazing!
Mari-Nanci
Hi there, What a gorgeous lake and photo. What is the mountain in the background, it looks familiar to me? xoxo
Post a Comment