
The road to the beach on a sunny April day.

Here is the beach. Sunny yes, cold YES!! this Padilla Bay not to far from my house. It is a National Estuarine Research Reserve and also Bay View State Park. Verrrry windy place.
MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
4 comments:
Such beautiful shots! Is it ever warm enough to swim there? I love the tree lined road!
On the road picture I never noticed until I posted it but you can tell I took it while driving and you can see windshield reflection. The water, to me, is very cold, but it is in a shallow bay. In that picture the tide is going out and to the right of the pic is like a tidal flat and when the tide is out there are many wonderful and mucky things to find---just don't lose your shoes. MB
I too love the tree lined road, and that beach does look cold.
I love finding treasures when the tide is out;2 great pictures.
Vanessa
Post a Comment