
First I have a spot on the photo when I take a picture, so I contacted Sony and they said I have a dust spot inside my lens. They said I have to have my camera serviced. Wah and then when I tried to get int blogger they said ERROR!! So for the longest time I couldn't get in so.......
This is a picture of the pickets I am making. I posted some pics earlier saying this is my Spring project. I have a whole bunch more to do.






2 comments:
Hello. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. And especially thank you, for being so sweet to me, when you visited.
I'm really sorry that your first exposure to me, was that 'Freedom' entry, which was far from gentle. And I usually do try to post 'pretty/gentle/nice/soft/etc.' -sigh- That's what I decided to do, when I began 'smilnsigh.' My choice.
We each can do with blogging, whatever we ourselves choose to do. I chose gentle. And I fear, that entry was a shock to some of the nice people who come by.
But I am very appreciative of all the sweetness and kindness shown to me, in comments. Yours being one of them, of course.
I hope you'll come back some time. I hope you'll find, what I usually try for. A gentle form of blogging is a respite for me, first. And then, if others find it nice too... that's a wonderful icing on the cake. :-)
So, hello again...
Mari-Nanci
How cute!! Where do you get the pickets? I love this idea! Sorry to hear your having trouble with the camera, I didn't see any spot? And yes, blogger does like to show that error sign at times, just keep trying!
Post a Comment