SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Dancing in the weeds


My post for the day.
Dancing in the Aegopodium or commonly known as Bishop's Weed and Grape Hyacinth or Muscari. I can mow the Bishop's Weed which can be very invasive but I have it contained and I can mow it so it doesn't get very high or flower. Already my dancing faerie is getting covered, actually there are 3 in there somewhere. Time to get the push mower out.

4 comments:

Alpicks Treasures said...

Too Cute. Adorable...

~~Mikki Jo said...

Oh sooo pretty! Love the picture.

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Very pretty; love the dancing fairie!
:)

smilnsigh said...

Oh I love garden faeries!!!

Will Bishop's Weed have large white blooms.... which are made up of tiny, tiny white blossoms? Which I call Queen Ann's Lace?

It too is invasive. But I love it! :-)

Mari-Nanci