I've heard so much about this book, I'm going to have to get me a copy. I love the picture of the spider, lol Very pretty! It really does look like a spider!
You lucky lady!!! I still haven't gotten the last magazine so I know this book will be awhile! Enjoy it, the cover looks wonderful so I know the rest of it will be!!
6 comments:
I really want to get it;looks incredibly wonderful!
Vanessa
did you do a cover to cover looksee or are you doing a chapter a day?
I've heard so much about this book, I'm going to have to get me a copy. I love the picture of the spider, lol Very pretty! It really does look like a spider!
Looks like a nice book.
You lucky lady!!! I still haven't gotten the last magazine so I know this book will be awhile! Enjoy it, the cover looks wonderful so I know the rest of it will be!!
I received mine today and was going to post the pic! Glad I stopped by here first!! The book is wonderful!
Post a Comment