

Happy May Day!! Tomorrow is the first of May but most of the country it is already May 1st. So it goes. It is raining now but we had 2 nice days High 50s and sunny. Warm for us. So here is Sassy squinting in the sun and a pretty Japanese Maple.
MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
7 comments:
Much longer, before we see our Japanese Maple in bloom. Lucky you!
Mari-Nanci
Yes, that picture of Sassy squinting in the sun, speaks a thousand words. {a picture is worth a thousand words, or however that saying goes} Just look at her, and know the lovely feeling of the warmth of the sun. :-)
And is that a Lilac brush, to the left of the Japanese Maple? I love Lilacs! And we are both allergic so we can't have them,on our property anymore. -sighhhhhhhh-
But I wear lilac scent, all year long. This doesn't make us sneeze. :-)
Mari-Nanci
Happy May Day MB!! Love those maples and the dog looks happy too!
Sweet dog, he looks so happy. I just love your maple tree, it's gorgeous!
Sassy!
Thank you for explaining Bishop's Weed to me! And for telling me more about one of my favorite wild flowers, Queen Anne's Lace. Never knew those facts and it's fun to find out such. I can pass such facts on, to my Grands.
And I think you may *have to* keep that pic of Sassy on top of all your entries. I just get such a kick out of it, when I come here. I'm gonna' miss her warm-weather- joy, when you make a new entry.
Mari-Nanci
What a beautiful tree and a happy doggie!
Post a Comment