SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Friday, April 13, 2007

Baker


This Mt. Baker looking North and East from Camano Island. Mt Baker is 10,775ft. A very high and lofty mt. An easy drive from here. Camano Island is connected to Stanwood by the General Mark Clark Bridge over the Stilliguamish River. The water is Skagit Bay.

4 comments:

~~Mikki Jo said...

You live in a beautiful place. Love your photos. I've been feeling bad, getting the flu I think. So I've been in slow motion, lol. Be back to visit soon. Have a great weekend!

Alpicks Treasures said...

Hey there my FRIEND.... What a great view. Mikki Jo is right, you do live in a nice area. Thanks for welcoming me back. Allison

Beach Girl said...

That is beautiful! The only "mountain" we have out here is Jockey's Ridge up in Nags Head. It is a huge sand dune. People hang glide off of it.

I'll take a picture of that the next time I'm "up the beach."

Vanessa

Unknown said...

What a pretty site, minus the snow! Burr...