SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, April 1, 2007

April Signs


Signs in the valley. Farming is going on in earnest now. Big tractors and small. this is Mclean Rd. one of the main roads East and West through the valley. We are looking east here.

Thank goodness there isn't TOO much traffic. But sometimes those big boys just have to go on the bigger roads and we gotta share the road.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's cute, haven't seen that one before!

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Hi Mary Beth; I'm Becca, your thrift swapping partner! I don't see an e-mail addy for you, so here's mine, so we can contact each other: bluebirdroses@aol.com

I like that tractor sign.... we are in the country, and get tractors and other farm machinery on our roads. Kind of makes people slow down their pace (whether they want to or not! :)

Nice to *meet* you!!

~~Mikki Jo said...

It's about time we have to start sharing the roads here too. The picture of your mom is lovely.