SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Zzzzzzzzz's in a spot of sun.

I told Bucky and Tuffy, my too tall minis) they had better sleep well because the farrier was coming to trim their feet in the morning.



9 comments:

Life Is A Road Trip said...

They are such well behaved ponies!

EG CameraGirl said...

Looks like they took your advice! They must think you are a very wise woman. :)

Gaelyn said...

So obedient. They look like over sized puppies.

George said...

It's nice to know that they listen to you!

Magpie said...

Listen, they did. That sounds like a book title...The Farrier Cometh. :)

cieldequimper said...

They are well educated! :-)

Unknown said...

The top shot is so cool!

Lowell said...

What a couple of sweeties. I saw these farriers working at the HITS thingy in Ocala last year...(by the way, HITS is back, I think, so we'll be shooting some jumping ... hopefully!

Re your comment on Cedar Key: I have heard that poem before, too. I think. I think it's cute, but then what do I know - I'm still fighting with that darn pelican helican.

Janice Thomson said...

Must feel good to them to have their feet pampered... :)