We have similar signs all over Florida, but they refer to hurricanes, not tsunamis.
The trouble is there isn't much of any "high" ground in Florida...so people have to get going early ... you wouldn't believe the traffic when a hurricane is on its way!
7 comments:
These are new to me, glad you posted them.
We have similar signs all over Florida, but they refer to hurricanes, not tsunamis.
The trouble is there isn't much of any "high" ground in Florida...so people have to get going early ... you wouldn't believe the traffic when a hurricane is on its way!
A bit scary.
It's amazing the things we need to be told. :)
When I lived in South Carolina I had to see hurricane evacuation signs. Now I have to nuclear plant evacuation signs. I'm not sure that's progress.
Well for once I'm ever so glad I don't live by the ocean ...
Important signage...but a little scary too!
Post a Comment