MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Wow! Someone must have stopped the car in just the perfect position for you to get that shot! What an amazing driver you had! :)
That's a great gate. Or a great grate. It truly is beautiful.
Found that in Bellingham, eh? I like. Wonder if the designs have any special meaning or if they are just designs...if you know what I mean?And by the way, Ciel knows exactly what I want to know and actually, what you want to know, but she ain't telling no one nohow! Sheesh!
Pretty, very pretty. I hope it's automatic and opens without someone having to get out. You must be very high up in the royalty since you had a Princess driving you around. And then there's Jacob's comment...intrigue lots of intrigue. Love it!
Very ornate! Sure makes ya' wonder what's on the other side.
Now if I had to have a gate that one is darn pretty.
Gorgeous gate!
Makes you wonder what lies behind it.
Bellingham! There I've said it. Ha, ha!
That gate is so beautiful and elegant that I don't think I would mind being fenced in there.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
10 comments:
Wow! Someone must have stopped the car in just the perfect position for you to get that shot! What an amazing driver you had! :)
That's a great gate. Or a great grate. It truly is beautiful.
Found that in Bellingham, eh? I like. Wonder if the designs have any special meaning or if they are just designs...if you know what I mean?
And by the way, Ciel knows exactly what I want to know and actually, what you want to know, but she ain't telling no one nohow! Sheesh!
Pretty, very pretty. I hope it's automatic and opens without someone having to get out. You must be very high up in the royalty since you had a Princess driving you around. And then there's Jacob's comment...intrigue lots of intrigue. Love it!
Very ornate! Sure makes ya' wonder what's on the other side.
Now if I had to have a gate that one is darn pretty.
Gorgeous gate!
Makes you wonder what lies behind it.
Bellingham! There I've said it. Ha, ha!
That gate is so beautiful and elegant that I don't think I would mind being fenced in there.
Post a Comment