SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bridge over calm waters......

Walkway at 10th St. Marina


To view more bridges or to participate go to http://bayphoto.blogspot.com/. Enjoy!!

8 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Calm is the word! Wow and so blue and such a wonderful reflection!

EG CameraGirl said...

The water is smooth as glass, which it makes it so easy for inspecting the underside of the bridge without actually getting under it. Errr, do I actually have any idea what I'm talking about? NAH! What I'm trying to say is that's a neat reflection. :)

George said...

You captured a gorgeous reflection of the bridge and the sky in that calm water. Thanks for sharing a beautiful photo.

Gaelyn said...

You found the right conditions for a near perfect reflection.

Janice Thomson said...

Beautiful reflection in this shot - lovely!

Magpie said...

Very calm water indeed. Great shot. Reflections and bridge.

Lady Di Tn said...

Good eye. Love the perspective of the photo. Peace

Lowell said...

Very calm! Love the reflection. Interesting bridge.