SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, January 23, 2011

sign #15

This is the sign.........



And this is what they want you to stay away from. As if you wanted to fall in.


12 comments:

Louis la Vache said...

Well, if you fell in, you wouldn't need a bath for, oh, the next 20 months or so...

cieldequimper said...

There are always intrepid people. (Or stupid ones).

EG CameraGirl said...

That sign has very good advice on it!

FYI: I LOVE your smile on your latest photo. :)

Lowell said...

Omigod! That looks terrifying...so rapidy and so fast and so cold!

You know I like your new profile pic, but I also like your header on this blog! Nice!

Have a fun day. Hope the weather is good!

Re your other blog: You can't go snowshoeing without snow, silly!

Gaelyn said...

Wow, that's some raging water. Of course the people the sign's for wouldn't read it anyway.

George said...

Staying away looks like a wonderful idea.

Nancy Jo said...

Hi MB,
I don't think I would need a sign to tell me to stay back. But I guess there are a few out there that would take that sign as a dare. So I guess that would be a pretty sure BYE BYE.
Really cold here today they closed the schools. It was seven below this morning, its about ten now, a lot warmer.

Janice Thomson said...

Wild water! Some people don't pay attention to signage hence the drownings...

Lowell said...

Okay, I was just kidding you about snowshoeing where there was no snow. I know you wouldn't do that and I know you wouldn't try to "snow" me!

Fish 'n chips sounds mighty good! I think next time you should definitely get you "just desserts!"

Sheesh, you're so funny!

Magpie said...

Okay, there's a sign I would have no trouble paying attention to.

Life Is A Road Trip said...

They'll get no argument from me!

Unknown said...

LOL! Glad the sign is there or I would go straight ahead! :-)