We have a lot of visitors to the pond throught the year. Some rare and some just like this pair of Mallards. Sometimes they stay a day and sometime several days. Just a stop-over. I took these pictures today.
I'm sure you see lots of interesting visitors to your Pond Motel...do you charge hourly rates??? I see a lot of people changing their blog templates...I like it!
I think they're on their way to Stone Creek. I expect they'll arrive by the weekend. If I see them, I'll photograph them so you can see they are safe and sound here in Florida.
Pond motel...cute! I like the way your mind works!
8 comments:
Nice to supply open water to birds and get to see them too.
What a cute post title. I guess they just stop for a quick bath and a little fish dinner?
I'm sure you see lots of interesting visitors to your Pond Motel...do you charge hourly rates???
I see a lot of people changing their blog templates...I like it!
What a great stopover spot. And to think it's in your yard! I'm just a tad envious here. :)
I envy you... You are so lucky to live by a pond!
Your pond motel must be very highly rated.
Indeed, your pond is very highly rated in the Mallard Travel Guide!
Five stars!
I think they're on their way to Stone Creek. I expect they'll arrive by the weekend. If I see them, I'll photograph them so you can see they are safe and sound here in Florida.
Pond motel...cute! I like the way your mind works!
Post a Comment