This is Jazz. He is a Welsh Mountain Pony. He is my eldest daughters. She had the mare and Jazz was born at our house here on the west side. Cheri trained him to pull a cart and he was just lots of fun. She showed him and even drove him on the yearly John Wayne trailriders ride across the state. He is enjoying retirement on the ranch in Ritzville. Jazz is now 17 yrs old and looking like a range pony. He is happy. MB

8 comments:
With all the love and leisure that Jazz gets, he will live to be 30. What a grand old age that will be for him.
Glad you are back too! Did you spend some quality time with Jazz?
Sounds like he's living the perfect life!
It's a good life.
I've always like jazz. A horse like that is music to my eyes.
How come I can't just laze around in my retirement?
Two things: We gotta get these photos embiggened; and re the header on The Villages DP, it's a straight shot...we were there one night taking photos and I got a bunch just like this. Other than bumping the contrast a bit, sharpening and cropping, this is what came out of the camera.
What can I say? I'm just good!
Jazz looks as if he's enjoying retirement.
It must make you feel really good to see how happy Jazz is.
Post a Comment