MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
I'm with you, Mary. Love the clams but my table manners would be much better.
I'll take you there for lunch!
I hope you didn't grab that mussel away from that poor crow! I've never eaten mussels. What am I missing?
Stole a clam from a sea gull once on Pismo Beach, CA. Tasty. Your way sounds better.
Great capture of the bird! I love mussels too. :-)
Good to hear you have been manners than a crow! PHEW! I was worried. :)
I'm not a lover of mussels, but I love your picture of the crow.
I'd like to think that my table manners are a little better than those of the crow.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
I'm with you, Mary. Love the clams but my table manners would be much better.
I'll take you there for lunch!
I hope you didn't grab that mussel away from that poor crow! I've never eaten mussels. What am I missing?
Stole a clam from a sea gull once on Pismo Beach, CA. Tasty. Your way sounds better.
Great capture of the bird! I love mussels too. :-)
Good to hear you have been manners than a crow! PHEW! I was worried. :)
I'm not a lover of mussels, but I love your picture of the crow.
I'd like to think that my table manners are a little better than those of the crow.
Post a Comment