SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mt.Baker at dusk

Most of the day today was on again off again sprinkles but as early evening came the sky cleared and the mountains came out. I went in search of a Sunset but was too late. Mt. Baker was out looking very ghostly. The farmer's field was full of water and she was reflected in there. I suppose I could have lightened this up but this is the way it was----tonight January 22 at 5:16PM.




Click on the image to enlarge it.

8 comments:

Lowell said...

That's the way it was, heh? Funny. But I like. Especially the reflection! It's interesting how sometimes when I go out to photograph something specific, I get better pictures of something else!

Hmmm...

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

cieldequimper said...

That's one for the book you're making, right?

Gaelyn said...

Very nice evening reflection.

Unknown said...

The light is great and so are the perfect reflections!

Lowell said...

Aha! I see a new profile pic. I like the new profile pic! What a great smile!

Re B Squared. Nope. I've sent him a couple of notes. Heard nothing. I know he had some knee trouble and an operation but that was a while back.

I also wonder about Hilda from Manila...I've sent her a couple of notes but no word.

And do you remember Asta in Sweden. She quit suddenly and I also have written to her several times but no response.

Magpie said...

I didn't realize this wasn't shot overlooking a lake until I read it was a flooded field. Great reflection.

George said...

This is a beautiful photo. I don't think it needs any lightening at all.

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Wow, I love it. It's perfect just the way it is.