What in the world is keeping them in the tree? They're hanging on for dear life...literally. It looks like the tree has put on her best rubies to lift her spirits in the deep of winter.
Hi MB...re your comment on the golf cart: that's our golf cart and I did go golfing and it wasn't even 50 - it was 48! So there! Damn near froze to death...but it warmed up a little...I think it was 65 when we finished. Still chilly, though!
10 comments:
Those ought to be well fermented. Watch out for drunken birds.
Late apples or froze apples.. How ya doing over there? Missed ya.
They look so pretty still hanging on the tree, I think. Nice photo!
What in the world is keeping them in the tree? They're hanging on for dear life...literally. It looks like the tree has put on her best rubies to lift her spirits in the deep of winter.
Look kinda like our late oranges! Are they still edible?
Lovely photo - love the red against the gray background...
Hi MB...re your comment on the golf cart: that's our golf cart and I did go golfing and it wasn't even 50 - it was 48! So there! Damn near froze to death...but it warmed up a little...I think it was 65 when we finished. Still chilly, though!
Some feathered friends are going to have some good eating. AACK!
Christmas decorations?! :-)))
Washington apples stick around much longer than do apples in our part of the country!
Delightful photo MB...booty for the birds this winter...
Post a Comment