SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kinda sad.......


9 comments:

Princess said...

Both slow AND blind? That is sad...

Small City Scenes said...

Yes, my sentiments exactly.

cieldequimper said...

Ah well...

Lowell said...

I'm wondering if it is a blind corner or a corner for blind people. Either way, it behooves the rest of us to drive slowly and carefully.

Of course, I took a cue from a friend of mine up in Washington and took some photos while driving 70 mph on the Florida Turnpike! :-)

Gaelyn said...

Seems most corners are blind. To bad.

Lady Di Tn said...

We could use a few of these signs in Nashville. The yard art in the snow was really cute, mowing the snow. Peace

EG CameraGirl said...

Hmmm. I'm wondering why this corner is different from others. Is there a wall or fence there that makes it difficult to see if someone is coming around the corner? Is there an intersection there? Do drivers tend to drive there on the wrong side of the road?

George said...

This is almost as sad as those signs that warn us of Slow Children Playing.

Magpie said...

I'm almost tempted to say, "HUH?"
I guess that really does sum it up...okay HUH?