SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Friday, January 21, 2011

He will follow you

Click on this picture to enlarge it. Move anyway and the gun will follow you.

How do they do that? MB


11 comments:

Gaelyn said...

Kind of creepy. How do they do that?

George said...

I don't know how they do that, but I'm going to behave in any case.

cieldequimper said...

He looks like he means it. What did I do?!

Lowell said...

Great painting...it certainly moves! Or seems to. I've seen that done with eyes but not with a gun. Shoot!

Lowell said...

Re "No Where" - the "Library" is a good name for a bar. I also remember one in southern Wisconsin named "The Office." Also good.

"Hi honey! Sorry I'm late. I'm still at the office!" :-)

Lowell said...

Let's see...I'm afraid that if we are of the same vintage (doesn't that mean year of the wine, or something?) we are vintage...I know I'm an antique, 'cause every time I go into an antique shop, the stuff they're selling is stuff that I grew up with!

You go to the Library and I'll go to the Office. :-)

EG CameraGirl said...

I'm backing away very, very slowly. I'm innocent. (Well, I'm a kinda innocent.) See ya!

Magpie said...

Isn't it amazing? That much more that it transfers to a photo of it and not just the original artwork.

Visits With Mary said...

Wow...Now just how is that done? :o)
www.visitswithmary.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I don't want to be in front of this guy! :-)

LOL @ Jacob's comments!

Life Is A Road Trip said...

OK that's just creepy.