SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Fun in the Snow

Winter break and nothing to do until it snows. YAY!!!


8 comments:

Lowell said...

This is a wonderful photo...fun-filled with great colors...a bright lovely winter's day!

And a very Happy New Year to you and yours!

Let me know how you're doing...

Lady Di Tn said...

Happy New Year. Looks like boredom has been avoided. Peace

raf said...

Enjoy your freedom, MB! we'll be waiting for Blogger to shape up and let you back in to Small City Sceness with more great pictures!
Wishing you and yours all the best, Marybeth, in the new year!

George said...

Ah, to be young. Actually it looks like lots of fun.

Magpie said...

I would enjoy doing this!! Looks like a lot of fun.

Louis la Vache said...

What a fun photo!

Gaelyn said...

If I could be dressed for this I'd do it in a heartbeat. But....
We have snow here too, and I'm cold.

EG CameraGirl said...

This is great, MB!