MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
And catching a cold by the looks of ot too, lol!
Hiya MB,I needed a good laugh.Thanks.
Too funny! By itself it's already amusing, but the clothes just make it!
Cute! This is a great find.
That is sooo funny! I'd like to meet the people who constructed it - great sense of humor.Like you.Welcome back! Again!
This is so funny ! ! Somebody has a wonderful sense of humor..www.visitswithmary.blogspot.com
This is really cool...I mean, shouldn't he be wearing more clothes when he mows the snow? :)
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
LOL! This poor man must be already 'mummified' now! :-)
Love it! Great eye MB!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
10 comments:
And catching a cold by the looks of ot too, lol!
Hiya MB,
I needed a good laugh.
Thanks.
Too funny! By itself it's already amusing, but the clothes just make it!
Cute! This is a great find.
That is sooo funny! I'd like to meet the people who constructed it - great sense of humor.
Like you.
Welcome back! Again!
This is so funny ! ! Somebody has a wonderful sense of humor..
www.visitswithmary.blogspot.com
This is really cool...I mean, shouldn't he be wearing more clothes when he mows the snow? :)
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
LOL! This poor man must be already 'mummified' now! :-)
Love it! Great eye MB!
Post a Comment