MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
My goodness! You really do have a lot of eagles. Thanks for including the pics of the nest, very interesting.Darla
I feel like singing "God Bless America". :-)
Very exotic.Never actually seen an eagle in the flesh, or rather feathers.BTW. I've been meaning to ask if your exclusion of anybody else besides blogspot users, is deliberate or an oversight. You might miss a lot of comments this way.
I need a few for our trees, can you package a few and send them? Peace
I would love to capture just ONE photo of an eagle and here you have so many!
Incredible! That last picture is majestic! So many eagles must keep the turkeys in their place! :-)
Even though you have them a'plenty, I'm sure they never get ordinary or mundane. Such beauty!
I am loving all the bird pictures you have posted lately, but as always, the eagles are my favorite!
Look at that eagle 'convention'! Fantastic!
AWESOME!
It must be thrilling to see so many eagles in a single location.
Totally Awesome! Eagles on the Skagit for winter. Keep sharing.
and I thought I was lucky seeing four!!! And actually I was...but would so love to see all these.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
13 comments:
My goodness! You really do have a lot of eagles. Thanks for including the pics of the nest, very interesting.
Darla
I feel like singing "God Bless America". :-)
Very exotic.
Never actually seen an eagle in the flesh, or rather feathers.
BTW. I've been meaning to ask if your exclusion of anybody else besides blogspot users, is deliberate or an oversight. You might miss a lot of comments this way.
I need a few for our trees, can you package a few and send them? Peace
I would love to capture just ONE photo of an eagle and here you have so many!
Incredible! That last picture is majestic!
So many eagles must keep the turkeys in their place! :-)
Even though you have them a'plenty, I'm sure they never get ordinary or mundane. Such beauty!
I am loving all the bird pictures you have posted lately, but as always, the eagles are my favorite!
Look at that eagle 'convention'! Fantastic!
AWESOME!
It must be thrilling to see so many eagles in a single location.
Totally Awesome! Eagles on the Skagit for winter. Keep sharing.
and I thought I was lucky seeing four!!! And actually I was...but would so love to see all these.
Post a Comment