SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sunday Morning Sunrise~~~~~~December 26, 2010

Sunrise this morning was 7:58 and I too this at 8:17. You can see the sun peeking through the trees. It is going to be a nice day. I saw a Heron down by the pond when I was taking sunrise pics. I took his picture too. I hope he was just visiting. MB


7 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Days are getting longer!!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas day and that you're enjoying today and that you had a good time with your Mum.

Gaelyn said...

A magnificent greeting to the day!

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Only 364 shopping days left until Christmas!

Lowell said...

Nothing like the sunrise and coffee on the deck! Well done.

George said...

This is a beautiful sunrise photo. What a great way to start the day.

Annie Jeffries said...

Lovely. Such a gentle way to start the day and with the softness of the moonrise, just about perfect.

Magpie said...

Tracy cracks me up! Let's don't go there yet.