SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Monday, December 13, 2010

Incense Cedar


A Beautiful tree

6 comments:

cieldequimper said...

I think I can smell it. Beautiful too.

Lowell said...

Always loved the smell of cedar - not too much of it, though. We had some cedar bushes when we lived in Dallas...but those tent-worms or whatever they're called loved 'em...and you had to pull the bugs off by hand and it was awful...my kids still tease me about making them do that. But if you didn't the worms killed the tree. We have some of those worms here, too, but not so bad.

Gaelyn said...

Wonderful to have in the house.

George said...

Cedar looks as beautiful as it smells.

EG CameraGirl said...

I like cedar too but too much gives me a headache.

Magpie said...

You have some really cool stuff around you. Does it smell like cedar wood or more of an evergreen smell?