SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December 7th

Today is Pearl Harbor Day. Shake a Vets Hand.
Today is my youngest Daughter's birthday.

Yesterday i took the dogs for their walk in the woods. We live in, among and right next to a 15,000 acre working tree farm. There are trails to ride bikes, walk or ride horses (trails are closed November-April to protect undergrowth) but one can ride or walk on the logging roads. Dog love it of course





Hmmmmm, maybe I should shave my legs. haha!!

10 comments:

Gaelyn said...

Nice forest to have around you to play in. Even if it is a little fuzzy. ;)

cieldequimper said...

Oooh I love that first shot. Magical.

You have green legs?

Happy Birthday!

Dejemonos sorprender said...

Beautiful, there are a great forest there... i liked..

Life Is A Road Trip said...

An enchanted forest of your very own! Nice.

Lowell said...

How much fun is that? You are so lucky to have that tree farm next door! Haley would have a ball there.

I remember Dec. 7, 1941 vaguely...we had just moved to Duluth, Minnesota...scary for a little kid...

And re shaving your legs - if they look like that, you maybe ought to forgo shaving and see a doctor! ;-)

Unknown said...

Great to live in the forest isn't it?Those labs sure love it. Boom & Gary of Tne Vermilon River.

Magpie said...

A wonderful play land for the dogs. I'm thinking maybe you're spending a little too much time there though...you look eerily like a tree. :)

Lady Di Tn said...

The puddy dogs look so happy and girl your humor slays me. Peace

Unknown said...

Love these forest shots, they remind me of Tierra del Fuego, Argentina.

George said...

I like your photos of the woods. What a great place for a walk.