MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
I didn't see it in the morning but I did see it late on Saturday night all shrouded. It was beautiful as is this day shot!
Another very fine moon shot. You're yanking my chain again, but I don't mind: I know, I know...on the deck, one hand holding a cup of coffee, the other snapping moon shots, and no tripod. Sheesh!
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha....What? Oh, I was just laughing at your comment about being too timid!:-)
Nice. Always like your moon shots!
MB Someday I am gonna figure out how to take good moon shots like you. Peace
This is a beautiful moon, beautifully captured.
It is a beautiful morning moon!
Wonderful moon!
Nice...that is truely gorgeous!
Excellent shot - you take great moon shots MB.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
10 comments:
I didn't see it in the morning but I did see it late on Saturday night all shrouded. It was beautiful as is this day shot!
Another very fine moon shot. You're yanking my chain again, but I don't mind: I know, I know...on the deck, one hand holding a cup of coffee, the other snapping moon shots, and no tripod. Sheesh!
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha....
What? Oh, I was just laughing at your comment about being too timid!
:-)
Nice. Always like your moon shots!
MB
Someday I am gonna figure out how to take good moon shots like you. Peace
This is a beautiful moon, beautifully captured.
It is a beautiful morning moon!
Wonderful moon!
Nice...that is truely gorgeous!
Excellent shot - you take great moon shots MB.
Post a Comment