MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Oh lol this is just sooooo funny!
Hehehe! I LOVE this holiday humour!
Haha! LOve it!
LOL!!!! Happy Holidays! And stay Away from the reindeer. ;)
It's so much fun when businesses use humor to get a point across. Tickles my funny bone!
Excellent. The question really is, though, would a reindeer trample you or would it just haul you off to the North Pole?Card to go? Hmmm...I loved your card. Did I tell you that?
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
Oh lol this is just sooooo funny!
Hehehe! I LOVE this holiday humour!
Haha! LOve it!
LOL!!!! Happy Holidays! And stay Away from the reindeer. ;)
It's so much fun when businesses use humor to get a point across. Tickles my funny bone!
Excellent. The question really is, though, would a reindeer trample you or would it just haul you off to the North Pole?
Card to go? Hmmm...
I loved your card. Did I tell you that?
Post a Comment