MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
I love it! Whoever did it has a great sense of humor. What's so great about it is how true it is!Hope you have a wonderful day!
It sure does sound like a species I am familiar with around here. :)
LOL!!! Oh so true! And put so well!
What a great sign! It does a wonderful job of describing the species here in Tennessee.
Lol but what's that about pairing for life? Oh yeah, in principle... :-)
I love it too! Actually we should quite often consider ourselves as just one species among many others...
Someone has a great sense of humor.You've inspired me...I have a couple of funny signs I came across today. I'll post them in the next day or so.
Someone at the zoo has a sense of humor. Peace
Good one! Well caught MB.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
9 comments:
I love it! Whoever did it has a great sense of humor. What's so great about it is how true it is!
Hope you have a wonderful day!
It sure does sound like a species I am familiar with around here. :)
LOL!!! Oh so true! And put so well!
What a great sign! It does a wonderful job of describing the species here in Tennessee.
Lol but what's that about pairing for life? Oh yeah, in principle... :-)
I love it too! Actually we should quite often consider ourselves as just one species among many others...
Someone has a great sense of humor.
You've inspired me...I have a couple of funny signs I came across today. I'll post them in the next day or so.
Someone at the zoo has a sense of humor. Peace
Good one! Well caught MB.
Post a Comment