MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
It certainly does. How absolutely wonderful!
As you probably know, I love misty morning shots! This is a gem. Down the hill from you, eh? Nice neighborhood!
This is a dreamy photo. Mist is not something I see around here unless I'm in the shower.
Good eye MB. Thanks for sharing. Peace
Beautiful misty morning! How funny that we both posted misty photos today - or is it just that time of year? LOL
The mist makes the place look magical. Beautiful!
It also looks very magical. What a great picture.
Dreamy!!!
oh that is absolutely beautiful! wow! you live in such a lovely area MaryBeth.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
9 comments:
It certainly does. How absolutely wonderful!
As you probably know, I love misty morning shots! This is a gem. Down the hill from you, eh? Nice neighborhood!
This is a dreamy photo. Mist is not something I see around here unless I'm in the shower.
Good eye MB. Thanks for sharing. Peace
Beautiful misty morning! How funny that we both posted misty photos today - or is it just that time of year? LOL
The mist makes the place look magical. Beautiful!
It also looks very magical. What a great picture.
Dreamy!!!
oh that is absolutely beautiful! wow!
you live in such a lovely area MaryBeth.
Post a Comment