SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Saturday, December 4, 2010

I am hiding from you....

Can you find me. bwahahahaha!!!!!

He actually did laugh as he flew away. Kinda like GWARK!

Click on first pic to see the Heron





Here I am. I was hiding good wasn't I?



I took a series of this Heron as I 'snuck' up on him.
These were taken yesterday when I was down at the Snohomish river and Spenser Island.

8 comments:

cieldequimper said...

You do get haughty laughs when you sneak up on birds, lol. Excellent camouflage job.

Lowell said...

You snuck good. He sure is hard to see in that first shot. From hereon in please be sure your snucking doesn't scare the heron...

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Tip: Never sneak up on a heron when they are sitting in a tree above you!

Gaelyn said...

You are a sly one, and so is that Heron. Good thing it laughed at you to reveal its hiding place.

Unknown said...

Invisible in the top shot and beautiful at the bottom. :-)

EG CameraGirl said...

You ARE a very good hider. :)

Lady Di Tn said...

He did a really good job blending in with the scenery. The mallards on a log are great with their reflections in the river. Peace

Magpie said...

Ha Ha! Tracy speaks from experience! I think he was a very patient heron to wait so nicely for you to take his photo.