MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Flooding is scary. Snow mostly melted now, waiting for next onslaught and hoping that it won't be too bad at Christmas so that I can get to Mum's on Christmas Eve and that my parents can come to mine on Xmas day.
I am always amazed at the places water can reach!
That is not good. I hope no one was driving along that road.
Wow and Yikes - especially from one who does NOT know how to swim...the power of water can be exceedingly terrifying. Glad you were ok.
There's something very eerie about flood waters....scary.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
5 comments:
Flooding is scary.
Snow mostly melted now, waiting for next onslaught and hoping that it won't be too bad at Christmas so that I can get to Mum's on Christmas Eve and that my parents can come to mine on Xmas day.
I am always amazed at the places water can reach!
That is not good. I hope no one was driving along that road.
Wow and Yikes - especially from one who does NOT know how to swim...the power of water can be exceedingly terrifying. Glad you were ok.
There's something very eerie about flood waters....scary.
Post a Comment